Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ugh! My incessant apologies for not keeping you updated better lately. I also have no pictures to share.

Chris is currently trying to get out of the house for another meeting. He's headed to Dallas for the rest of the week and is likely going to be stuck in Des Moines overnight waiting for a flight to go out. Oh winter travels. How crazy.

Sinc eI've been on here last I spent the most blissful day at the Mall of America with Leah and Ella has performed in her first Christmas program. It was precious. I aim to post hte video of the program but have much learning to do before I get there.

We did the Nursing home thing with the girls again this morning...again no pictuers. I'm hoping Heidi and Meredith will be compliant enough to share their's with me.

The biggest news I have is that yesterday was Mia's 4 month well check. She's awesome. But some combination of a cold, shots and just maybe growing up resulted in an all-night sleeping session! Heaven.

No comments: