Sunday, March 30, 2008

A short intro to the pictures...

Congrats to Jaime and Trevor! The wedding was downright gorgeous, and too much fun. Kara was kind enough to watch my babies so Chris and I could party, so after nearly an hour of arguing with Mia about whether or not she was going to sleep (I won), and getting Ella settled with Kara (which took about three seconds....Kara's clearly her new fav!) I was back at the party dancing myself silly. Actually I danced myself into the recognition that I dance just like my mother! I find comfort in the fact that not only does DeEtte always seem to be having a great time while she dances, but Ginger also professed to the same crime!


You can see from the pics that I took the plunge and cut my hair... It hasn't been this short since I was 12 I don't think - but I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...no more ponytails...how's that treating you??